Hi all!

Hello everyone, im a crazy mechatronics engineer from Mauritius. Im currently looking for a final year project. I came across the crazy engineer forum while googling so here i am ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hi flyboy,
    welcome to CE.
    Hope you will have a great time.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE FB
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to Crazy Engineers & hope you will be active with the group.
  • Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    Welcome to CE.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    fly-boy
    Hello everyone, im a crazy mechatronics engineer from Mauritius. Im currently looking for a final year project. I came across the crazy engineer forum while googling so here i am ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐Ÿ˜ Mauritius ๐Ÿ˜

CE - Meet Mauritius ๐ŸŽ‰

CEans having fun on the beach! Oh my!

Welcome to CE, Fly-Boy! We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Mauritius among your friends ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    Welcome flyboy im sure you will enjoy youself on CE make sure you look into every corner of CE interesting stuff will rock you!!!!~!
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    welcome to CE... take care..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've already seen some zinc-air batteries hit the market, and now it sounds like lithium-based cells will be the next type to use air as a cathode. The only problem?...
Show off your CrazyEngineers T-Shirts in this thread. I'm posting my own collection soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hub for all the Linux users. Newbies, armature and experts any one. Ask the doubts , queries here , anything about LINUX is a valid question. Its just to build...
hi am a B.E graduate working in a SW company @ chennai. i planned for higher studies as part time. i dont like doing M.E, M.B.A. am looking for program...
Centerline Compression Turbine Engine I am interested in the designing of a turbine engine that compresses its exhaust gasses along its centerline. Any thoughts?