Hi all there!

mrdrunk
@mrdrunk-MZfUd1 โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hi guys ๐Ÿ˜
This is Mehdi ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'm passing third year of my electrical engineering course...

I'm ready to learn more and more and I also wanna share my little knowledge ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Dec 30, 2010

    hi mehdi
    welcome to CE
    lets rockzzz with your knowledge

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Dec 30, 2010

    Hello Mehdi,

    Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    I hope to see you at CE often

  • Neema Ambhurkar

    @neema-SlYG3w • Dec 30, 2010

    Hello Mehdi!

    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Dec 30, 2010

    Welcome to CE!

  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER

    @younggrasshopper-RPPL3J • Dec 30, 2010

    Hi. Welcome to CE.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Dec 30, 2010

    Welcome to CE Family.

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Dec 30, 2010

    Welcome to CE!!

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Jan 2, 2011

    Hello Mehdi, Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Keep an active participation with us.

  • itchap

    @itchap-RKJQDB • Jan 2, 2011

    Welcome to CE..๐Ÿ˜€

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Jan 5, 2011

    Welcome to CE! What school are you attending for your engineering studies?

  • Radhika Deshpande

    @radhika-o4Adk0 • Jan 5, 2011

    Hey Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Deepika Bansal

    @deepika-jf1ysv • Jan 5, 2011

    Welcome to CE Mehdi......

  • Whats In Name

    @whats-in-name-KdgM7o • Jan 5, 2011

    Welcome to CE Family,hope to see you active!
    ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Jan 5, 2011

    Welcome to CE...