heya everyone πŸ˜›

Esha aka Ernesha here

me in Pune Cummins College Of Engg

n m a crazy Electronics and Telecomm Engg 😁😎

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi Esha,
    Welcome to CE. Nice to see an another active CEan.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Ernesha
    heya everyone πŸ˜›

me in Pune Cummins College Of Engg

n m a crazy Electronics and Telecomm Engg 😁😎
    Hi welcome to CE...but a small request dont use sms terms here,else you wlll be banned
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    yeah sorry about that ...:sshhh:πŸ˜”
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Not banned but we do not appreciate SMS text and it would be nice if you refrain from using them.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    raj87verma88
    Not banned but we do not appreciate SMS text and it would be nice if you refrain from using them.
    welcoming all isnt enough...being a moderator you should show the path to newbeis better,i hoped...looking forward to more initiatives from you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Esha. We are happy to have you on CE. I look forward to seeing you at CE Meet Pune in April!

[Check CE Events Section]
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, please feel free to share more about yourself. There is a template for guidance if interested. Also, please read the sticky posts in this and other forums for guidance and instruction on being involved with CE.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Ernesha
    yeah sorry about that ...:sshhh:πŸ˜”
    Anyways we all look forward to your valuable inputs here & hope you make it far better place to step in than that we have created & made it today from 3 years ago..😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yay, another telecom engineer on board! Welcome πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Esha.😎
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    WELCOME!! so you are in cummins...some fond memories of that place!!!! happy contributing
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    πŸ˜› yeah sure i love CE members a lot
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    same here, CE always treat its every member special....hope you are aware of the forum rules and will obey them!!!...happy postings!!
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    welcome to CE family...

hope you will enjoy here and get satisfied with your queries...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    sauravgoswami
    same here, CE always treat its every member special....hope you are aware of the forum rules and will obey them!!!...happy postings!!
    With the exception of spammers, of course πŸ˜‰ No love for them!
  • markk
    markk
    Hi,

Welcome Ernesha, I am a newbie just like you.

Hope you have a nice time on the forum. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Oh forgot to welcome you..

Be lated Welcome ...!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The CE Workshop Tool List ​Hey CEans! In the discussions regarding the CE Bot, raj87verma88 (aka Patty) mentioned about getting tools. I thought that we should have a list of...
can anyone guide me for vhdl code of wallace tree multiplication.
HEY ppl plz help me... actually i need a mechanism in which i want to move a small iron rod to and fro in a space of 3cm.actually its like...
i need a topic for miniproject in ece
i'm facing this problem with my aquarium tank where whenever i put my hand inside the water, i feel the electricity shock! i'v tested with a test pen, but it...