Hey

Hey there, my name is Patryk. Lets see, I am a senior in high school. I play play soccer for my varsity team and basketball in an outside league. You may ask why a high school senior is on this website; my answer is that I became very interested in electrical engineering while attending the United States Military Academy Summer Leadership Seminar. There we built a digital thermometer and light sensing bug out of premade kits. This sparked my hopes to attend West Point and major in EE. I just want a head start in experience and knowledge in the vast world of EE, and I hope that you all can help! I have no experience in reading schematics or really doing anything apart from my time at the seminar, so I might need help with that if I want to do something!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Patryk,

You have very nicely introduced yourself. ๐Ÿ˜€
    At CrazyEngineers you do not necessarily have to be an engineer by profession.
    A passion for Engineering will help you go far.

I am sure CEans will help you out with your query.
    Hope to see you around often.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Patryk ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE family.Be active.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, I hope we can help foster your interest in engineering and you might consider it as a possible career path.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to Ce patryk..This site would help you to gain knowledge and experience in your field to achieve your career..
  • Patryk
    Patryk
    Need help here! #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome patryk !!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Patryk!
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Welcome to CE Family Patryk!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE, Patryk !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OK, so I posted in the Introductions section saying that I am totally new to Electrical Engineering; I am not even in college! I have decided to leap into it...
hello friends, I want to know that why HPFS is not recommended in small systems with less then 16 MB of RAM? HPFS stands for High Performance File System.
This idea struck my mind just now. Let's have an Engineering Purity Test on CE. What this test would contain is a set of say 20/30 questions that decides if...
I found this Webcomic on the TechRepublic Website. Sharing it with you all. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
I'm trying to compile a list of channels available in HD and 3D in India. Lot of DTH operators claim that their receivers are HD capable; however unless the channel...