Hey you look so stupid in this vid - Facebook Spam

Almost all the people are getting hit by this Facebook spam.
“omg! fbusername what are you doing in this video”
OR
“HEY fbusername you look so stupid in this vid”

is a new facebook spam spreading viral across facebook.

The sentence used usually tempt the user to view the video and simply do the Ctrl + V and enter to see whats in that video. Simple delete the link if its posted in your wall by one of your facebook friend.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes I am getting many mails from FB, i am quietly deleting them. I followed all instructions until last. The final step required copy-pasting URL. But I did not do that. I feared that my friends will get similar spam from me.

Here is the message I got

posted on your Wall.

wrote:
    "YO! you look so stupid in this vid"

Reply to this email to comment on this post.

To see your Wall and reply to posts, follow the link below:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks,
    The Facebook Team
    P.S: AKD, actually I started the same thread just a few minutes ago. #-Link-Snipped-#

Delete my thread, as your's was the first one.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    After we click on this link, we get following message

This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
    Some action must be taken against culprits. I have changed gmail account settings and I will not get such mails containing the mentioned words.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are there any free online practice tests for GATE? I found one: :: Institute of Engineering Studies :: Please share more resources.
Hello everyone, I got this notification from facebook. Not from one but from many friends. Well my friends do not do such things. the real culprit is someone else. Perhaps...
Infosys Technologies today announced that it has won the prestigious 12th Annual Corporate University (CorpU) Xchange Awards 2011 in the Excellence and Innovation category for its Campus Connect Program. The...
One of the CEans dropped a PM to me asking for the selection procedure for Adobe. Adobe actively recruits graduates in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or similar technical majors....
Guys Check out this Video [youtube]oQQY4YyH_Y0[/youtube] ​