Hey whats up?

Im Julian from ON, Canada and I'm a student enrolling in a Mechanical Engineering program as of Sept '09.
My hobbies would have to be tinkering with gadgets and playing guitar.

I joined CrazyEngineers because im fascinated with the field and would like to indulge on other peoples thoughts and views in different areas of creation/design.

so yeah, i look forward to some good hours browsing the forums haha. take care.

Replies

• manishagoel1
    manishagoel1
    hello julie i am manisha goel from India. i joined crazy engineers to make myself technically strong. but i am not able to use it properly. i am not getting this thing that how it will work for me. can you helpme out dear.
    byee
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hey Julian, welcome to Crazy Engineers!

Be sure to check out our projects at CE Labs 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Julian : Welcome to CE 😀 . We hope you will love CE and help us spread the word in Canada!

@Manisha: If you have any queries about using the website, please post them in our New Members' Joint section.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome julian!!! as wats up,i can only see the roof nothing else
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE Julian.
    Nice to see more Mechies.
  • Julian90
    Julian90
    haha thank you, off I go to the mind/puzzle section to start my day with a twister😛
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Welcome to CE
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Hey Julian! Welcome to the CE family. =)

@Raj - Someone should do a poll or something? I want to see how many Mech, Computer, Communications and other Engineers we have on the forum?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Salaam Julian. Salaam Manisha.
    Welcome to the world of The only community with all kinds of minds.
    Enjoy your stay.
    Cheers
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi...can any one tell me how to read data from any external device using matlab
Can anybody provide me with a simple lab environment DDoS attack code along with its intrusion detection system code for linux environment.....
hello everyone... just want to ask you all if you have some "DESIGN PROJECT" or "THESIS" ideas..... if you have one you can share it with me.. i would really...
Hello Friends, I am a head employee of supplier department in an industry, which receives project of supplying accessories for huge plants. Three months before our team received one such...
Mozilla dropped a small but important update for its browser last night. The code patches fix 12 security issues, some of them critical, fixes inline images not showing up for...