Hey there...

ricardoquirino
@ricardoquirino-uEXZc5 โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜€

My name is Ricardo Quirino.

I'm Portuguese and I graduated last year in Civil Engineer.

Currently I'm searching for a job, and boy it's really hard to get a job in Portugal nowadays..

Hopefully I'll get better luck in the near future. And gather some tips from every crazy engineer, here ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Jul 12, 2011

    Welcome to Crazy engineers !

    This forum is created for engineers by engineers. Enjoy your stay here and spread the engineering knowledge.

    -CB

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 12, 2011

    Welcome to CE Ricardo!
    Hoping to see you active here.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 12, 2011

    Welcome to CE, Ricardo ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. How did you discover CE?

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jul 13, 2011

    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Ricardo!

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 14, 2011

    Welcome to CE. :welcome:

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Jul 15, 2011

    Welcome to CE Ricardo:welcome:
    Looking forward for your active participation on Civil/Structural Section๐Ÿ˜€

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Jul 16, 2011

    :welcome: