hey..jatin here

Name: jatin

*Engineering Trade: Computer science

*Occupation: Student and i'm also trying to convince a relative of mine to let me work in his garage. the internal working of a car interests me so much.

*Hobbies & Interests: reading, sports, cooking

*Aim in life: to open my own wealth management consultancy.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: was searching some stuff. found the answer on the site. read a couple of discussions. liked this adda very much..๐Ÿ˜ much better than the so called 'networking sites'.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE Jatin. We are happy to have you with us on CE ๐Ÿ˜€

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    hi admin!
    is there some sort of conference or some sort of facility through which i can talk to the people online?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jatin-phoenix
    hi admin!
    is there some sort of conference or some sort of facility through which i can talk to the people online?
    We have CE Conference going on at the bottom of forum front page. (Click on the letters 'CE' above to go to forums front page and then scroll down.

CE Conference is meant for casual discussions with online CEans. Not for discussing technical stuff.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hey Jatin welcome to CE.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome Jatin to CE
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE. You are in which college and in which semester?
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE. You are in which college and in which semester?
    bharati vidyapeeth, delhi.
    8th sem.
  • peter08
    peter08
    jatin,
    I hope someday you can combine computer science with the internal workings of a car. This could certainly lead to more welth management experience. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the various domains that the trainees are divided into? also give one line description along with the title.
Punch-lines releted to CraZyEngiNeeRs.... Just wright Your thoughts in One sentance releted to CrazyEngineers...
can u provide info about A GPS map digitization program
CEans, I am happy to announce that CrazyEngineers is officially associated with the JAX India 2009 conference. We'll bring you the latest action from JAX. Here's about JAX India in...
Cool prices?! Another question too you all about gaming... I like gaming even better when you get to win cool prices:myparty:! However, I never seem to win. What is the...