hey, I am a Mechanical Engineering student in my 3rd year now. And love all kinds of machines

well i believe that there's "no tech without mech".,so a hardcore mechanical engineering fan, and wish to do something innovating & interesting with machines. Just trying to find out where and how to reach there crazyengineers.com seems to be a great community for all engineering aspirants or anyone who likes creation if to say it correctly, so looking forward to learn a lot from it. thanx.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice to have a mechie here in CE

It is as you a place where things are broken and piece wise analyzed and a place to build every thing from scratch
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's good to have you on CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Have fun here 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is muhammad nouman, i m doing B.S civil engineering from university of peshawar ,KPK province Pakistan...really looking forward to gain sm knowledge from u guys as i m new...
i need some info about color follower robot...the arena specifications....
6 IGBTs are used as a switch. How input pulses should be given to generate 3 phase a.c. inverter.(120 degree phase different). any link welcomed. Thank you
can any one tell me any idea to work on the topic- 'enery efficiency in modern city'
hey i m working on a project of AIR ENGINE. bt i still i m not getting the initiation for it. coz the upward motion of engine piston is confusing...