Hey guys. Its kavin here.

Just registered and wished to say Howdy.

Oops! I notice the "Introduction template" by this forum's admin, but i feel my self explanatory will be much better. Lol.

I'm kavin. Doing my final year E.C.E (I hope you consider students as Engineers).

Others thing about me...
I'm the admin of cyberguards.in (a security forum). And currently developing a language pack for MyBB forum script.

Just a browsing "freak", lol.

Nice to be a part of CE.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE,hope your valuable contribution 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hello kavin, Welcome to CE. 😀
    We are glad to have you with us.
  • kavin raja
    kavin raja
    Thanks guys.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE kavin😀
  • callyD
    callyD
    Hello Kevin, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to see your posts.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to ce.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Kavin. What part of the globe do you call home?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

bjt amplify signals by transferring signals from a low resistance circuit to a high resistance one. which part of the bjt is termed as a low resistance circuit and which...
in an n type enhancement mosfet can anyone explain me by(considering atomic structure in the device) ,why does the n channel becomes tapered when voltage of the drain terminal is...
Hello, I am a third year electrical undergrad student. I want to join an electrical manufacturing/consultancy company like Schneider electric which visits my campus every year. I am not planning...
Meaning: exaggerated or excessive Usage: The fulsome expressions of gratitude that she showered on him made everyone feel slightly sick. Syn: profuse, liberal. overdone
Meaning: of tremendous size or volume Use :The gargantuan wrestler was terrified of mice. Syn: huge, heavy, colossal, mammoth, leviathan