Hey everyone!

Hello guys,

I'm Annie, I'm a Master's Degree student in Sweden, finished my Bachelor's in Frankfurt, Germany. I'm want to be a successful engineer of Telecommunications. So far so good!

I hope to meet new people here as well.

Cheers,
Annie

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Annie! Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers.
    And keep posting and keep visiting often! Have a crazy stay here. 👍
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hello Friend Welcome to CE nice to have you in our midst
  • AnnieTansey
    AnnieTansey
    Hey! Thanks for the welcomes, it's nice to be here!

#-Link-Snipped-# I was searching for something and a post came up in google, I wandered a bit and I decided to register and stay, it looks like a nice forum. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Annie! It's a pleasure to have you with us.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hai, and welcome.

Would love to hear your views on #-Link-Snipped-# topic.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    AnnieTansey
    Hello guys,

I'm Annie, I'm a Master's Degree student in Sweden, finished my Bachelor's in Frankfurt, Germany. I'm want to be a successful engineer of Telecommunications. So far so good!

I hope to meet new people here as well.

Cheers,
    Annie
    welcome annie on CE..nice ur thinking.and way to show.have best wishes for u..😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans! Anybody suggest me an api for sending sms from my php code without any cost/premium api.
Can someone here inform me how to prepare for IES exam? Any help would be appreciated.
Just thought of pushing out a quick reminder - Please provide all the relevant information, data, assumptions when you are creating a new thread on CE Forum. It helps us...
I have prepared some questions. I am posting it here. The answer can be discussed in this thread itself. Answer key: 1c, 2b, 3c, 4d, 5a, 6b, 7a, 8a, 9b,...
A nice and a Avid look couples it user friendly platform and provision to link many accounts to a new level The features involved are so simple and let us...