Hey Everyone

Hi guys๐Ÿ˜€,
I am Krithika(kirthi) doing my Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Government College of Technology Coimbatore. My hobbies include sports especially playing tennis and surfing the internet. I finished my schooling abroad so i find it a little difficult here without proper fundamentals.๐Ÿ˜• This is the main reason i joined here, i thought i could use help of some really smart people.๐Ÿ˜
Happy to be here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kirthi, let me assure you that you will find smartest engineers from all over the world here. ๐Ÿ˜€

We look forward to having you as our active CEan ๐Ÿ˜€
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    krithika_us2003
    Hi guys๐Ÿ˜€,
    I am Krithika(kirthi) doing my Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Government College of Technology Coimbatore. My hobbies include sports especially playing tennis and surfing the internet. I finished my schooling abroad so i find it a little difficult here without proper fundamentals.๐Ÿ˜• This is the main reason i joined here, i thought i could use help of some really smart people.๐Ÿ˜
    Happy to be here.
    A warm welcome to you ms.kirthika . To my knowledge this is the best place ever i have found for my doubts. This is the place full'd with group of smart people like our bigeeeee.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm doing my 2nd year Electronics and Instrumentation, please suggest some topics for a mini project.i need help.๐Ÿ˜• Thanks in advance
Hello! My name is Muneer. I was wondering whether this concept of making a smart board would work(shown in image attached). The idea is to use two distance meters to...
I am doing BTEC national diploma in mechanical engineering,last year,can some one helps me with ideas for mini project.many thanks
hi guys many previous post says about camless engine but i have a doubt how these ordinary valve timing cams are manufactured. ya we learned to draw cam profiles but...
Lately, I've been hearing that many companies have delayed the joining date for the engineers who graduated in 2008. Now, since the number of students who have offers but no...