CrazyEngineers
  • krithika_us2003
    krithika_us2003

MemberDec 30, 2008

Hey Everyone

Hi guys😀,
    I am Krithika(kirthi) doing my Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Government College of Technology Coimbatore. My hobbies include sports especially playing tennis and surfing the internet. I finished my schooling abroad so i find it a little difficult here without proper fundamentals.😕 This is the main reason i joined here, i thought i could use help of some really smart people.😁
    Happy to be here.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 30, 2008

Kirthi, let me assure you that you will find smartest engineers from all over the world here. 😀

We look forward to having you as our active CEan 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • zia.sepsis

MemberDec 30, 2008

krithika_us2003
    Hi guys😀,
    I am Krithika(kirthi) doing my Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Government College of Technology Coimbatore. My hobbies include sports especially playing tennis and surfing the internet. I finished my schooling abroad so i find it a little difficult here without proper fundamentals.😕 This is the main reason i joined here, i thought i could use help of some really smart people.😁
    Happy to be here.
    A warm welcome to you ms.kirthika . To my knowledge this is the best place ever i have found for my doubts. This is the place full'd with group of smart people like our bigeeeee.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register