Hey everybody :)

I'm Mihai from RO, new on this forum. Hope I can be helpful with networking, security and OS topics. You can find be on LinkedIN: #-Link-Snipped-#
Think I'll enjoy it here as far as I read through the forums 😉

Wish you all a nice weekend.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 Good to have you on CE. Tell us how did you discvoer the site?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • mihaidobos
    mihaidobos
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 Good to have you on CE. Tell us how did you discvoer the site?

I was searching around a topic related to Opera Turbo technology and I came across a thread on this forum. Then I spent half an hour just reading and browsing on CE and I found it nice to add it on my preferred site list 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE 😀

Looking forward for active participation.
  • mihaidobos
    mihaidobos
    Sure I'll try to be as active as possible. Thanks for the welcome messages.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    😁Welcome to CE,
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Mihai!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Vermogen is a german word meaning power we kept this name to our symposium to represent that every one has power to achieve.Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of Gojan...
Basic eligibility criteria: 1.A minimum of 65% aggregate in Class 10, 12 & Graduation are a must in the below mentioned disciplines BE, MCA, M. Tech, ME – CS /...
What are all the emerging technologies in computer field? And how can i get those stuffs in net?
Hello, I am pursuing B.E(instrumentation).I want some latest project topics based on PLC and microcontroller.
https://www.crazyengineers.com/world’s-largest-timepiece-by-jim-bowers-at-burning-man-festival-743/ Vibrating Glove Device Able To Assist People With Nerve Impairment - CrazyEngineers DIDO Uses Interference For Faster Wireless Data Transfer! - CrazyEngineers Lexus To Reveal GS 350 Mid Size...