hey crazy engineers.....!!! ;)

hi ppl, I am new here ( i just joined) lol ๐Ÿ˜›... Basically, i want to study electric/electronic engineering.. so, i want to know since most engineers are guys, will it be a right choice to study engineering?? If so, what is the average salary for an electric/electronic engineer ?? and is it a hard course to study??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    engineer wannabe
    hi ppl, I am new here ( i just joined) lol ๐Ÿ˜›... Basically, i want to study electric/electronic engineering.. so, i want to know since most engineers are guys, will it be a right choice to study engineering?? If so, what is the average salary for an electric/electronic engineer ?? and is it a hard course to study??
    Good to have you with us on CE ๐Ÿ˜€

so, i want to know since most engineers are guys, will it be a right choice to study engineering?
    Engineering has nothing to do with gender. Yes, most engineers are males; but there are thousands of exceptional lady engineers out there. One thing is sure - it's for the smarter humans.

It's impossible to tell average salary for electrical/electronic engineer. Salary depends on the nature of job, employer, work experience and many other factors. A good engineer earns above average salary, and if you are passionate about engineering, there is no limit to how much you can earn.

Engineering isn't hard if you are interested in it. Of course, you'll have to study few difficult subjects; but that's personal. In my opinion, Engineering offers most interesting field of study, ability to 'create' something and logical, rational thinking.
  • engineer wannabe
    engineer wannabe
    The_Big_K
    Good to have you with us on CE ๐Ÿ˜€

Engineering has nothing to do with gender. Yes, most engineers are males; but there are thousands of exceptional lady engineers out there. One thing is sure - it's for the smarter humans.

It's impossible to tell average salary for electrical/electronic engineer. Salary depends on the nature of job, employer, work experience and many other factors. A good engineer earns above average salary, and if you are passionate about engineering, there is no limit to how much you can earn.

Engineering isn't hard if you are interested in it. Of course, you'll have to study few difficult subjects; but that's personal. In my opinion, Engineering offers most interesting field of study, ability to 'create' something and logical, rational thinking.
    yes. That is exactly why i want to become an engineer!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everyone, i'm super new in here and i would like to know more about engineering.... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
how do you edit your signature?? help... i searched just about everywhere.... ๐Ÿ˜ก
is it possible to make a beam mechanically unconditionally balanced? It is very easy to do so by the use of magnets (1st pic), but is it possible to make...
hi there.... i just wanna know whether we can forward outgoing calls from 1 number to another in cell phones....is it possible...???
hi cean's, I am in 7th sem B.E I.T and interested in computer networks ,I want to make my carrier in this field .But i am not aware of various...