hey CEans reply...

Hi , dere guys
hope to det some help from you....

m an undergraduate ENG. student...
have been offered entreprreneur ship for ma idea...de showd interest in doin so...

I am completely new to...all dese...

but I tried to take follow up...
caue of ma xamz n all... n lots of oder things have been dere to make me passive abt that... but I dint mean dat...

now wen I told dis openly to the company dat wud b takin timen all...it suddenly is been tooooo passive...n not replyin at all..
now... I feel lik m loosin it...but want to wrk on it desparately

help me..wuud be thankful//////////.........

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Can you write everything in proper English and in a proper format? This shorthand is not acceptable here.
    And, posting the same thing in different threads won't speed things up.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Whats you idea anyway? If you are not going to work on it, some one more committed may find good use of it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I didn't understand a word from the text he wrote. Could you please explain?

PS: Do not use SMS language anywhere on CE.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    The_Big_K
    I didn't understand a word from the text he wrote. Could you please explain?

PS: Do not use SMS language anywhere on CE.
    Even with all my SMS experience, it took me a while.

He had some excellent idea and a company was interested. Then he went to sleep.he woke up and found that he slept too long and the company had moved on to other important things. he now wants us to tell him what to do.
  • <>me<>
    <>me<>
    Ok, I got it; that no SMS language is allowed here, on CE and will not be using it now onwards.Sorry for that.

Thank you everybody for replying. Just to tell you all, got solution over the problem.The company did responded, it was out cause of some technical problems.

And hey guys like
    @arunhero99

its not compulsory to post here.
    I hope there are no more members like you, on CE ๐Ÿ˜ .
    Thank you , keep on disouraging others.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Anytime dude... Lets see where that attitude is going to take you...
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    arunhero99
    Anytime dude... Lets see where that attitude is going to take you...
    arun be a little nice to someone from next time even if he/she is breaking terms...it happens on first shot often...but the experience that the guy took with him from you will harm us...so chill...ok
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    CHill Guys !!!

-CB
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Sorry Guys. I was actually translating him and he got it all wrong ๐Ÿ˜€.
    Anyway, No offense taken, None given.
    Cheers,
    Arun
  • tdave
    tdave
    Now,"dat wud b takin" a lot of time to go through your thread...
  • xenmeng
    xenmeng
    "got solution over the problem" Congra.

BTW,whats your problem?
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    <>me<>
    Hi , dere guys
    hope to det some help from you....

m an undergraduate ENG. student...
    have been offered entreprreneur ship for ma idea...de showd interest in doin so...

I am completely new to...all dese...

but I tried to take follow up...
    caue of ma xamz n all... n lots of oder things have been dere to make me passive abt that... but I dint mean dat...

now wen I told dis openly to the company dat wud b takin timen all...it suddenly is been tooooo passive...n not replyin at all..
    now... I feel lik m loosin it...but want to wrk on it desparately

help me..wuud be thankful//////////.........
    Hey me,

Don't get disapponted. ๐Ÿ˜€ Can you tell us what was your idea. You can share it with us also (if you want) in following thread

#-Link-Snipped-#

May be we can help you out in working on it. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , This time i need a small support from my feloow CE'ians..๐Ÿ˜€ Need to know which brand manufactures 17" LCD monitor with BNC & VGA input both & what...
I've got this report due in on the 20th of April. Basic outline dictates that we are to write up on the tasks we've been set to do during class....
Hi Guys, I am planning to buy a Thunder Bird Next month. I have driven the bike few times from friends and did test drive also. The new RE TB...
Manufacturer and distributor of instruments for water quality testing capitalizes on business benefits after first year of deployment SDL Maidenhead - UK, 15th April 2009 SDL, the leading provider of...
Microsoft's Office team has officially announced a Service Pack 2 for Office 2007, which adds some speed, reliability, and printing improvements across the board. The major new new thing? Native......