hey all

hey there
am a newbie to this forum... hope i find good in this forum regarding CE..
zen

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Zen, welcome to CE 😀. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

How did you come to know about CE? What was your first impression and what made you join?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Hey Zen, welcome to CE 😀. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

How did you come to know about CE? What was your first impression and what made you join?
    Welcome to the Crazy Engineers community. Whats your engineering stream?

CB
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome!! have a fantastic knowlegde sharing expereince
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Hey ZEN welcome to the CE hope you will get knowledge and fun here!!!!

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    welcome to CE tell us more about yourself.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the home of crazy engineers, enjoy your stay!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys have any of you got any idea that to create a simple software module that has the same of login and pass field thats i can use for...
We just received devastating news that Nahum Sharfman, founder of Shopping.com, has died in a plane crash in Greece. According to The Marker (the article is in Hebrew, here's the...
Hey fellow CEans, straight to point... The major losses in a rankine cycle based power plant can be in the boiler or thru the condenser to condense the exhaust steam....
Hi guys, I'm looking for advice on how I would go about using a couple momentary on type switches to control a simple light circuit. More specifically, I want to...
Hi friends, Can any one tell me, how I can take benefits of CE?