Hexapod Robot Chiara Who Plays Piano - Tekkotsu Robotics

Chiara is an open source educational hexapod robot developed by Carnegie Mellon University.

It runs a free programming language called Tekkotsu, and this particular demo was put together by Ashwin Iyengar, a high school student. Nicely done, Ashwin and good choice of music.

Check it out here:

[video=youtube;-e8zmGypBDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e8zmGypBDg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few days ago, I met an electronics engineer who recently graduated and got recruited in one of the big Indian IT firms. Our casual talk revealed few surprising shocks -...
All India Entrance test on Embedded/VLSI is conducted by vector institute for admission to advanced course in Embedded/VLSI at Hyderabad/Bangalore training centres. Date of test: 14th Aug 2011. Last date...
CAT Mock Test On 7 Aug @ Career Launcher Centres. Register online Now! Source: Register
Can i have some ideas on how to decorate the college for a technical fest....we have to decorate the main gate and the lawn...Theme is TECHNOLOGY AND ITS EVOLUTION.....CEans please...
Hi, I'm jimson, a computer student.. I complete my course on march 2012. After my High school study on 2007 and i'm joing the higher secondary course in computer science...