hero maestro

[​IMG]
[​IMG][​IMG]

now here is another automatic scooter from hero (formerly known as hero-honda).

this one looks like quite the rip-off of the honda activa. now this is the second such a scooter after the "pleasure" . ziigwheels claims that this bike is more than a "just-for-her".they also say that it was not as ground-breaking when compared to activa.

so what do you guys think, went into making this bike ? personally i feel that now hero is now tried to make a bike in the same segment as that of "pleasure" , which now men can ride without much embarasment.

besides this what is new about the engineering aspects in this ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, I need to buy a new Portable External HDD (1Tb), but after reading reviews at many sites for Seagate and WesternDisk(WD), I am in confusion. I want your...
I would like to know if it is possible to inference a GSM device in an electronic lock and make it work with a help of a mobile device instead...
hello guys i am an engineering student of muffakham jah college of engineering ,hyderabad... and i would like to introduce myself with the world and become a good member of...
It has just been few days since Android Jelly Bean was made open source and soon after that CyanogenMod team has come up with their own flavor of Jelly Bean...
Kiran Bedi attracted a lot of flak for this specific tweet of hers. Kiran Bedi ‏@thekiranbedi Pubs attract hooliganism and violence just as holy places attract peace and devotion! Its...