CrazyEngineers
  • Hero cycles , a sister company of Hero motor corporation has started a All aluminium bicycles in Ghaziabad,UttarPradesh.
    The largest bicycle maker of the world had extended to a new arena where premiun bicycles with indegeneous aluninium frames of light weight were produced.
    Hero has two high end bicycles named as "Urban trail"&"sprint".Till now the frames were imported but the new plant would eliminate the need of importing and saves money for hero cycles .
    Inaugurating the plant, Pankaj
    Munjal, Co-chairman, Hero Cycles,
    said that they also want to be no.1 in innovation also and hero cycles will be eyeing to step into Africa,Europe,Asian markets to extend their market share.
    Hero has introduced Octane series for adventure seekers.
    Can Hero stamp their legacy in cycle arena?
    All bicycles lovers are requested to post their views...
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 15, 2013

I always used Hero Cycles when I was in school. I had the Hero DTB. But what they are targeting now is in the right direction. Apart from that, Hero should focus on Racing Models like they use in Tour De France. That will surely increase its popularity.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 15, 2013

Nayan Goenka
    I always used Hero Cycles when I was in school. I had the Hero DTB. But what they are targeting now is in the right direction. Apart from that, Hero should focus on Racing Models like they use in Tour De France. That will surely increase its popularity.
    What about the price buddy?Are Indians ready to Invest lackhs in a bicycle?
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 15, 2013

CSK AUTO
    What about the price buddy?Are Indians ready to Invest lackhs in a bicycle?

first of all, the potential customers will buy. And not everybody owns a race segment bicycle. Those who are interested will purchase it. Indian economy doesn't support Mercedes for all, but still the potential customers buy it. Race segment bicycles will increase its popularity even more. Not only in India, but abroad also.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register