Hero Cycles extends its lead

Hero cycles , a sister company of Hero motor corporation has started a All aluminium bicycles in Ghaziabad,UttarPradesh.
The largest bicycle maker of the world had extended to a new arena where premiun bicycles with indegeneous aluninium frames of light weight were produced.
Hero has two high end bicycles named as "Urban trail"&"sprint".Till now the frames were imported but the new plant would eliminate the need of importing and saves money for hero cycles .
Inaugurating the plant, Pankaj
Munjal, Co-chairman, Hero Cycles,
said that they also want to be no.1 in innovation also and hero cycles will be eyeing to step into Africa,Europe,Asian markets to extend their market share.
Hero has introduced Octane series for adventure seekers.
Can Hero stamp their legacy in cycle arena?
All bicycles lovers are requested to post their views...

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I always used Hero Cycles when I was in school. I had the Hero DTB. But what they are targeting now is in the right direction. Apart from that, Hero should focus on Racing Models like they use in Tour De France. That will surely increase its popularity.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nayan Goenka
    I always used Hero Cycles when I was in school. I had the Hero DTB. But what they are targeting now is in the right direction. Apart from that, Hero should focus on Racing Models like they use in Tour De France. That will surely increase its popularity.
    What about the price buddy?Are Indians ready to Invest lackhs in a bicycle?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    What about the price buddy?Are Indians ready to Invest lackhs in a bicycle?

first of all, the potential customers will buy. And not everybody owns a race segment bicycle. Those who are interested will purchase it. Indian economy doesn't support Mercedes for all, but still the potential customers buy it. Race segment bicycles will increase its popularity even more. Not only in India, but abroad also.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nissan Evalia or NV200 has been selected as "taxi of tomorrow" by New york taxi and Limousine commission . Do you remember this car?i will take back to 2012Newyork Auto...
Nokia has now released the Nokia Asha SDK 1.0 for developers who wish to create apps for the Asha family of phones from the company. This software development kit (SDK)...
does anyone have any experience in using the finite element analysis package ABAQUS? I would like to know the difference in surface to surface interaction in standard and explicit. The...
Hey folks, I would like to put forth a discussion in regards to Cross-platform development of applications. Suppose if you switch to a Mac OS machine, wouldn't it be cool...
why the cross section of the dam varies?