Here's how I wanted my professors to be -

Professor Walter Lewin. Professor Emeritus at MIT 'lives' physics in his classroom. Check out how he teaches Physics -

Replies

• lal
    lal
    I'm a huge fan of his. Used to stream many videos. The best I like is he doesn't simple say things, but shows it in front of our naked eyes! 'Feeling' what we learn. Physics was never this awesome ๐Ÿ˜
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Wonderfull ! how fun would be mechanical engineering, if taught this way ?
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Wow!If every teacher teach this way,we wouldn't be needing to grasp things,the concepts will automatically be absorbed!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I always knew something was missing in my Physics classes.

Everyone I know used to love Physics, now loves Computer Science. And they're all self-taught. Sigh.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I want my teacher to make me float in a world of resistor or capacitor or whatever he is teaching

That way it is very easy for any student to know for what reason a component is used in any circuit

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aherk lets you blackmail yourself till a deadline that you set for yourself. The concept is pretty interesting and I think it does work. Here's how it operates - 1....
Delhi, Jammu and part of North India again felt tremors at 12: 30 pm. Hopefully not much damage. Though these tremors were not very strong, as epicenter was not in...
A Boy and His Atom has entered the book of Guinness World Records for being the world's 'smallest movie', made with atoms. The movie features thousands of atoms that 'act'...
Germans take the roads seriously - and have developed a new high-speed laser scanning technology to survey the roads for evenness & overall quality. Research engineers at Fraunhofer Institute For...
Have any one used new QTP version 11.5 that is also named as UFT 11.5? Sometime back, HP released the long awaited new version of QTP which is now called...