Help!

Hie, i am a final year btech student of ece department with an average of 8.8 points upto 6th sem. I will passout in 2012. My college isnt providing any good campussing. Can i appear for the offcampus recruitment of various companies like tcs, infosys, cts, accenture, wipro etc from now as i am still not a graduate. In case i can apply please tell me where to apply.

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    of course..but mnc's are not doing off campus for 2012 right now.. but you can try in other colleges if they are doing joint campus.. try your best.. Good luck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, so I'm almost done with my bachelors in Computer Science. I gave my GRE a few months back (got a 1370) and I'm gonna give my TOEFL in a...
Tattoos go electronic – and body monitoring won't be the same again Designfax, Tech for OEM Design Engineers
Limitless[SUP]TM[/SUP] Technology: Dr. Larry previews the promise of wireless technology to a world of applications. Limitless Products - Dr. Larry Video
I want to know about the various methods of rain water harvesting.😀
hello every1..... i m student of 3rd year, Btech and i wanna do internship this winter . my stream is IT ... so can ne1 suggest me a good option...