Help!!

hi
I want to make a project which translates latin alphabet to arabian.. Can u suggest me some methods to start ??

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Jiyan,

The most easiest way I would suggest is using the resources you already have 😉 so use google translator. All you have to do is write a program to connect to google translator and input the characters you wanna translate and fetch the result set and display it to user!! simple....

P.S: May be I will write a small perl script and show you how to do it.. if you want!! 😉-Arvind

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read the following paragraph on Singularity Hub Kurzweil thinks that human-level AI won’t be around for 20 years or so. Others are more conservative, a few think it could...
Hello friends, Anybody have idea how to transfer our data(of database like mysql,oracle) from one computer to another(except by creating backup).
Google has introduced the world's first online global science competition, the Google Science Fair! Google has partnered with CERN, LEGO, National Geographic and Scientific American to create a new kind...
Earthquake rocks Delhi and North India at IST 5.02 PM. The magnitude of the quake is about 5.7 on Richter Scale. The center of the quake is said to be...
Hello friends, I am trying host my code in a hosting site www.my3gb.com My code is working fine with my pc but not when i hosted there....Look at this code......