Help with wireless intercom / FM transmitter

Am a IInd year stdent..and i've started doing a FM transmitter intercom....can anyone give their ideas also pls.....

the circuit tht i have in mind...is fm transmitter circuit with an amplifier and a fm receiver

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Don't forget to add some filters 😀 Which frequency are you aiming to use?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sure the main problem you will face is the design of Coil Antenna Please Design is Perfectly and as said by Ash Filter is necessary
  • viggnesh90
    viggnesh90
    around 108 mhz to120...will that be possible.
    We people are really new to these and need a lot of help..
    If u could please..
    We also found some difficulty when it came to antenna design..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am gonna start a community in ma college esp for EC engineers... i need a name for tht....anyone pl help.... 😕
Hiii Frends, This is revss.. [Revathi]. Doing Btech [computers] , final year. Want to be a crazy engineer.. I thought that this forum will help in upgrade myself.
Hello friend I have got a query. I have installed a wireless router at home. At a time 2 people can access the net using it. At present only one...
hi Crazyengineers, i'm zia.... i have an idea of taking cat exams, before going for it i want to check ma proficiency. so anybody out here who had taken cat...
Following article was submitted by CEan - Electron1212 aka Ashish Kumar for CE Innovator Contest.Category : Web Browsers Web Broswers...Why we use them ? well everyone knows this. How they...