Help with summer training

hey guys,
i m betch ec 3rd year student in dehradun.i want to know where should i do my summer training this year.also i m confused abt mt career ie
what shoul i do some times i wnat to go in embedded sometime in telecommunication.pz some body tell me which is better embedded or telecom.or u can mail me at..😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ceans, i have created a table in the user "system" . now i need to access that table through the user "scott". i need to move the table from...
im currently working on a project which requires sonar system to be integrated to it for range finding of obstacles at close proximity, and also their direction. im unable to...
hi, i m preeti, an electronics engineering student and is intrested to work on a poject which mainly deals with the current technologies. plz send me some idea about that.😀
hi i am doing my summer training at an automobile company and have option of doing it in 1. engine 2. transmission and axle can any one comment on which...
sir, i have doubt 1) what is electro magnetic force(emf) and why it is mainly required in dc machines 2) how the dc generator works and how it is converted...