Help with Project

Hello there.

Sorry for my english, im from DR. I've been asigned a grade project in college and i need some ideas on how to start. The project is about using SAN (storage area network) and make an implementation where i need to develop a service or application the takes all free space in every hard disk available on every host in the network and make a single logic unit with it. Then, distribute the files on the disks.

Any ideas?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone Stephan here I just want to share my site to all and it's my pleasure to help everyone kindly visit my site thanks and have a nice day......
Energy storage gets second wind Quote: The idea behind compressed air energy storage (CAES) is elegantly simple: when the wind blows, turbines are used to compress air, which is stored...
Dear Friends, I am looking a Pure Sine wave UPS / Inverter Schematic,PCB Layout with LCD Display function,Most probably its construct by Micro controller.If anybody have please let me know...
Hello Ceans, I was reading about the Zigbee and right now collecting the information about Zigbee. If you have any relevant data please share it here so i can collect...
Prof. V Rajaraman, Department of Super Computer Education and Research, IISC Bangalore explained the Introduction to System Analysis And Design. Feel free to ask your doubts and please contribute your...