Help with project

Hello i am nik. Iam in my 2nd b.tech nd have been assigned 2 do a project.can u plz giv me some suggestions

Replies

• sexy scorpio
    sexy scorpio
    Re: RF sketch (RF modeling on-line platform)

Hello i am nik. I am a 2nd b.tech student can u plz ....giv me some ideas relating a mini project
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. You want to figure out what project you've been assigned? Or maybe a little more detail explaining what you want, what problems you are facing, efforts you've done so far etc would help us.
  • sexy scorpio
    sexy scorpio
    sir,
    i am a 2nd B.TECH student nd i am in my sem-1

As mine is the first batch of my college (ie;no seniors) nd i have been assigned to do a mini project (any thing based on our first year knowledge) i dont have a any prior knowledge aboutprojects nd there r no seniors to help me out.​

i request u 2 please help me by giving some ideas which i can produce effectively nd create something which is of low cost.​
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Mention your areas of interest,and you will definitely be helped.
    dear CEan avoide the usage of SMS text.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well as you want to make some basic level project. Can you please let me know which subjects you had studied?
    And in the same project section there are sticky thread started by Ash and godfather. There are so many project ideas. Try to read them all and you have to select any small which gives you basic fundamental knowledge of project.

One suggestion as you are in first year please try to make project by your self no ready projects that will help you to improve your self in electronics field.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LASER IGNITION SYSTEM​ ​ Lewis and von Elbe's data on minimum spark ignition energies in gases have been the standard for many years, however, these data still do not agree...
Lets talk on outsourcing. What do you think? Is country talent sold at cheaper rates via outsourcing? Or Is country becoming the hub of IT?
hey plzzz friends can u tell me some fest names related to electronics plz plz
Hi! guys i want sm idea for final yr project in instrumentation......... m in final yr....... 😕
hi CEeans i am doing my second year in electronics and instrumentation engineering and i want to participate in KVPY fellowship program i would like you to provide me some...