and would want to pursue a project
frankly i have no clue how to make 1
could u plz help me?
thnks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Before anyone helps you here on CE.

1. Do NOT ignore the 'No SMS Text' policy of CE Forums.
    2. You have given us no idea about project you want to pursue. If you have no clue, we have no clue how to help you either.
    3. We are strictly against spoon feeding.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi for all this is afirst time to visit the crazy eng. because im a new member so i want to more frind to learn all the information about the...
CEans, Following are the winners of CE Write To Win Contest 😁 CEan - Frodo.Rok πŸ˜β€‹Article: Production of Green (Pollution Free) Energy 😁 CEan - Prakash.Athani πŸ˜β€‹Article: Civilization Frontiers Both...
Write to Win Contest Winners 😁 CEan - Frodo.Rok 😁 Article: Production of Green (Pollution Free) Energy 😁 CEan - Prakash.Athani 😁 Article: Civilization Frontiers ​ ​
Hello , πŸ˜€ I am student Saudi .. I hope welcomes that my presence among you .. I liked the forum and I hope that I communicate with all members...
hey i am an electronic engineer and I am planning to make an electronic stethoscope with some modifications for my mini project in 6th sem......i need some help .............πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...................the modifications...