Help with .LNK and .EXE file association

All exe file associations on both desktop ,and startmenu have changed to LNK and this is tormenting my life. I don't know what i did exactly but i can't restore either. Some body please help me.

Replies

• synergynext
    synergynext
    no need to panic. download the linkfile fix from this link
    unzip it and use, its a regedit file

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The Regedit entry of lnkfile has been changed. Use the above fix, else, delete the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\.LNK and replace the entries manually pointing to lnkfile.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have read somewhere that Cinema 3D has got Flicker Free Certification from TÜV & Intertek.. Can anyone explain what these Certifications belongs to?
I'm stuck between LW 6500 & LW5700 in LED Plus Series of LG's Cinema 3D. Can anyone help???
can anyone suggest me the torque and rpm for a robot to participate in robowar,... for both,.. heavy weight and low weight,... pls,...😒
Guys do we have limited options for 3d tv glasses or we can use the multiple 3d glass with any branded 3d tv? Whenever we watched 3d tv at home...
I have forgotten the main differences b/w the VA and Watts. Can anyone explain me the differences between them properly. Moreover, what VA should i prefer when buying an inverter....