Help with Laptop Configuration

i am a student of b.tech computer science, i want to buy a laptop, main concern is low price,usefullness for whole course,speed and realiability of brand. so please suggest me a configuration, of dell,lenovo,sony or any other with specification......?

Replies

• kus0921
    kus0921
    please reply fastly?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thread moved to Gadgets & Software section.
    CEans will soon suggest you the names of some good models of laptop. What are your other specifications?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's your budget in INR? That'd help us eliminate machines from the big list.
  • kus0921
    kus0921
    The_Big_K
    What's your budget in INR? That'd help us eliminate machines from the big list.
    sir, my budget is 30,000-40,000/.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    one suggestion: stay away from Dell. In your budget, you can get an decent Acer or a Lenovo; go for that instead.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    i double gurjap. Check out some Asus models as well. they are great value for money products.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone, i'm Davinder Kumar. I'm doing mechanical engg. nd now i'm in 3rd year.
Here are discussion about top colleges of India of M. Tech , admission and gate score
Sony and Intel have teamed up to launch the first ever ultrabook from Sony, called T13. The ultrabook is thin, lightweight (1.6 Kg) and offers great connectivity options. There is...
Today, Techcrunch posted screenshots of redesigned Bing search results page and says that it makes Google look like data overload. The post makes comparisons between the bing and the Google...
At the heart of modern cosmology is a mystery: Why does our universe appear so exquisitely tuned to create the conditions necessary for life? Does this question have an answer?...