Help with hosting

How to get hosting & what are the requirements i need?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: "help"

Hi Spraba

Welcome to CE😀

Could you be more elaborate of what ypu are looking for?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    spraba
    How to get hosting & what are the requirements i need?
    What are you hosting? I guess you should tell us about your requirements? 😕
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    you want to start your own website?? which kind of website ,, tell me the details ,, may be i can help you ...

i have my frends server and we run many web on that server very smoothly ,, tell me the details i may b able to help you.
  • spraba
    spraba
    hello friend thanks for the reply. And i want to start a social networking website.my friend also ready to work with me.we are having some ideas about that site.
    okay what are doing?😁
  • spraba
    spraba
    sorry i can't get you question clearly. Can you tell it deeply?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Follow the link below and get yourself a good server. Everything starts there!

Link: Liquid Web - Managed Hosting & Custom Solutions
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    here is what we pay

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • spraba
    spraba

this is message you had posted earlier.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

spraba
    this is message you had posted earlier.
    what??.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i know what are foreground processes and back ground processes and daemons specifically being back ground processes. So what distinguishes a normal back ground process to a daemon process?
Hai to every one.I just registered today,I want to make a paper presentation in some latest application oriented thinks..so friends plz suggest me a topic..
hello..i want to have the paper presentation topics which are based on some latest technologies or current developments..
Alright, after reading the following post, let me know if you have a better title. Lot of you might have noticed - companies do not treat all employees equally. Your...
Source: IBM Research | Ponder This | January 2009 challenges Consider the following game. You have an opportunity to buy lottery tickets. Each ticket has a value t randomly and...