Help with calculation

If there is a constant pressure of 85000 kg/sqmt in the Tank. The Tank is Pressurised by water. The Diameter of Tank is 2mtr and Height is 1mtr.
below the tank outlet pipe of ID 75mm and 2mtr long is fabricated. 6 ltrs of water is poured out every second in downwards side. The bottom of tank is 10mtr up from ground level. Then what will be the pressure & velocity in the outlet pipe.

Replies

• nirmal kumar
    nirmal kumar
    Using eq. u can find the velocity at outlet of pipe
    V=√2GH.
    Then use Bernoulli’s eq u can find the pr. at the outlet.
    Inlet pr., velocity (=0), height from datum & gravity value you know so you can find pr. at the outlet of pipe.
    Bernoulli eq.
    P/ρg + V2/2g + h =constant
  • amici_mike
    amici_mike
    Can You Give example for the Value of the formulas? like P, stands for or pg, Stansfor and their units?
    or How Can i get the flow rate on cu meter / sec. if i have 1 inch pipe and a 30 PSI pressure supply ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in motorcycle we did not use diesel engine why?😕
Here's some fantastic news for the wordpress hardcore fans. Running a multi-blog site just got easier because you don't need a separate version of Wordpress (MU). Wordpress & WordPress MU...
Google has just released the IME, a desktop translator tool. I'm currently downloading and. Will post a review if it works well 😛 Curious minds, head over to: Download Google...
hai guys i want to work with bluetooth, and so i want complete bluetooth package. if any one have pls sent it to me!
Hi. I am a newbie in every sense of the word.I am new to this site and this is my first post and I am also new to the electrical...