Help: Session handling in PHP

HI,
I am currently working on my final year project on social networks. I am using PHP and mysql for the same.

But I have encountered a problem with the session handling being used in the project. Whenever I choose to go back to the previous page by clicking on back button it gives the error "Confirm Form Resubmission .This webpage requires data that you entered earlier in order to be properly displayed. You can send this data again, but by doing so you will repeat any action this page previously performed. Press Reload to resend that data and display this page." in the browser.

Any suggestions for the above given error shall be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The government of my country has recently read its new budget and has announced a reduction in the subsidy for Premium Gasoline. As a result there has been an uproar...
Here is what appears to be mind reading by inanimate objects. A formation of mechanical metronomes all beating at different times finally get into perfect synchrony. Well, near perfect with...
i have to know what should do i first robotics or matlab. is there any link between these 2
Scientists are people with foibles of people in general. The general spread of corruption seems to have caught up with science. In India too, probably more than in the West....
Things are getting out of hand in advertising. Here is a magazine ad that features a working smart phone, no less: https://mashable.com/2012/10/02/ew-has-smartphone-inside/