help Required

Respected Fellow Ceans and Moderators. I request you to help me out in this confusion of mine. I am residing near chennai doing my final year engg in E.C.E. I have a doubt on whether final year projects are available along with internships if so how am i to contact them. And does my value for the project add on the certificate issued by the centre or my idea of the project. Which holds the maximum value and how am i to proceed with it. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You can approach the start-up as well as big companies with your project idea and show them how it is innovative and what's its future scope.
    Some companies may also approach your Campus, for giving internships to students, ask the Training & Placement Department for the same.

A project done under a company's guidance is sure to Shine on your CV. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Respected Fellow Ceans and Moderators. I request you to help me out in this confusion of mine. I am residing near chennai doing my final year engg in E.C.E. I...
The question is at this link IIT 2005 Main Paper Physics : IIT JEE 2005 Physics Main Question Paper and Solutions . Since the solution cannot uploaded i print screen...
THIS IS INCREDIBLE.... Read all the Numbers... Slowly and in Order!! Be Careful not to MISS ANY 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13...
THE WORST HIJACKING We shall never know the identity of the man who in 1976 made the most unsuccessful hijack attempt ever. On a flight across America, he rose from...
Well, it could be a sci-fi flick; but I have began believing that machines around us are smart and intelligent enough to act dumb and slowly gain control of human...