help required with matlab

Is it possible to do thermodynamic calculations and create thermodynamic models in matlab?

I want to model an IC engine in matlab and calculate its parameters. Anyone please provide some useful links for this.

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    check out this link :#-Link-Snipped-#
    hope it helps.
  • mechky
    mechky
    rahul69
    check out this link :#-Link-Snipped-#
    hope it helps.
    thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends..... Here you can post different tips , tricks and techniques of programming languages like c,c++,java etc. In fact these languages will provide huge amount of magical things in...
Samsung's flexible, unbreakable AMOLED displays will be called 'Youm'. Those who know Korean may check out Samsung's new page dedicated to Youm: https://www.samsungsmd.com/kor/skill/KN-skill-1-5.jsp . Samsung's engineers have been focusing on...
When LinkedIn was new, I was an early adopter. I created profile, deleted it and then created again; then forgot about it. Then I wanted to contact a person for...
here it is my code i ran this code, i set a password to the program to allow user to write the image location in computer, but its not taking...
Good day all This is the Schematic of Intercom circuit P.S. you will see "R" Symbol it's just Indicates to the "ohm" unit 2R2 = 2.2 ohm 22R = 22...