Help required urgently

could sum1 plz tell me the MATLAB code for " Generating samples of a multivariate Gaussian random process X(t) having a specified mean mx and a covariance Cx"

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    please try to develop the code with your faculty's help. If you hit a roadblock we are more than happy to help you out. But please do not expect entire programs. That will be geeting your homework done easily.
  • udit.bit
    udit.bit
    the thing is that i have no knowledge about MATLAB...our teacher (Digital Comm. System) has given this assignment and she has told us that we r free to take up the source from the net.all she wants is that we shld know the theory behind it (gaussian distribution).plz i ll be really thankful if u cld guid me with it.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    And then how are you supposed to do it if you don not have any knowledge of MATLAB?OK...right now I am assuming that you do not have any knowledge about MATLAB. I suggest if your copy has a licensed version of MATLAB you take the setup from them & install it or try it out in the college itself. After you are done with this you will need to know some basic functions of MATLAB like how to generate a sequence of random variables etc. First get this thing done & then we can proceed further. Otherwise it is pointless you know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sometimes, you need a great font to write that personal letter or a greeting card. Finding fonts can be difficult sometimes; but FontPark's got 70,000 of them for non commercial...
How can I generate radio waves for a certain device and how to vary the frequency?
hello, i just got admission for computer branch in pune university. so, i want help from you to regularise and sketch out strategy for effective studies. thanks
I want to know how the 2-D arrays are stored in the memory, exactly how does the compiler look at the 2-D array?😒
I HAVE MADE THIS PAGE AND HOPING FOR A GOOD RESPONSE, SPECIALLY FROM THE YOUTH. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO BE A PART OF THIS INITIATIVE AGAINST CORRUPTION AND...