Help required in Python programming

Hello. I have a doubt regarding python programming. Suppose I enter two numbers A and B. Now in the next line, I take input of A  separated integers S(i),i-th of them denoting the marks of i-th team. How to check and print the number of integers S(i) which are greater than or equal to B?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I didn't quite get it. Is input 'A' a series of marks for team Si? Like S1=30, S2=32, S3=40, S3=40 and Input B = 35; and then find out how many teams have marks greater than 35? 

• Koulick Sadhu
    Koulick Sadhu

• Koulick Sadhu
    Koulick Sadhu

Yes that what you told. Print the no of teams whose  marks are greater than 35( B=35).

• Koulick Sadhu
    Koulick Sadhu

No sorry Kaustubh. Thats not what I meant. Please ignore the last comment. I meant that, i input two integers A nd B. Let A=5,B=2. Now I input A separated integers(Si), i.e. 5,6,2,7,9. Also ith team has ith marks, i.e., team 2 has 6 marks. Now B=2 means that it is corresponding to team 2, i.e having 6 marks. Now I have to find the total number of teams having marks greater than 6.

Likewise, if we put B=3, it corresponds to the 3rd team, having marks=2. Now we have to find the total  number of teams having score greater than 2.

Hope you got it. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Medgadget says: It’s that time of the year when we call on technological visionaries, medical futurists, and creative people of all kinds to submit medical science fiction stories to our...
I have a question related to my future career.  I am confusing in two field, first one is electrical and second is computer(IT). Actually I have completed diploma in electrical...
How I can get internship and when it is the best time for it, how they select form internships, how we can update your self that exam for internships is...
Consider a rectangular state of a country. The dimension of the state is M units x N units. The state is divided in M*N cities of dimension 1 unit x...
I have completed BE Mechanical Engineering - 2018 Passed out(Fresher), currently i'm doing CAE course - Hypermesh ., Actively searching for job opportunity in CAE Field, but i'm seeing openings...