Koulick Sadhu
Koulick Sadhu
Information Technology
12 Oct 2018

Help required in Python programming

Hello. I have a doubt regarding python programming. Suppose I enter two numbers A and B. Now in the next line, I take input of A  separated integers S(i),i-th of them denoting the marks of i-th team. How to check and print the number of integers S(i) which are greater than or equal to B?

13 Oct 2018

I didn't quite get it. Is input 'A' a series of marks for team Si? Like S1=30, S2=32, S3=40, S3=40 and Input B = 35; and then find out how many teams have marks greater than 35? 

Koulick Sadhu

Koulick Sadhu

Information Technology
13 Oct 2018

Koulick Sadhu

Koulick Sadhu

Information Technology
13 Oct 2018

Yes that what you told. Print the no of teams whose  marks are greater than 35( B=35).

Koulick Sadhu

Koulick Sadhu

Information Technology
13 Oct 2018

No sorry Kaustubh. Thats not what I meant. Please ignore the last comment. I meant that, i input two integers A nd B. Let A=5,B=2. Now I input A separated integers(Si), i.e. 5,6,2,7,9. Also ith team has ith marks, i.e., team 2 has 6 marks. Now B=2 means that it is corresponding to team 2, i.e having 6 marks. Now I have to find the total number of teams having marks greater than 6.

Likewise, if we put B=3, it corresponds to the 3rd team, having marks=2. Now we have to find the total  number of teams having score greater than 2.

Hope you got it. 

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.