help regarding skipfish

I am 4th year compurt science student.I have to submit details about the topic "skipfish" for my seminar. Please help me by providing me the details.Hope there will be aresponse soon.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi Sadiya, are you talking about skipfish - web application security scanner???
  • sadiya
    sadiya
    ya, the new web application security scanner skipfish from google.... I don't know actually what to do.....
    Skipfish is an active web application security reconnaissance tool. It prepares an interactive sitemap for the targeted site by carrying out a recursive crawl and dictionary-based probes. The resulting map is then annotated with the output from a number of active (but hopefully non-disruptive) security checks. The final report generated by the tool is meant to serve as a foundation for professional web application security assessments.
  • sadiya
    sadiya
    I've prepared abstract and submitted, now i need more details about skipfish.... Is there any website which will help me..???
    I mean any doc that i may use for reference????
    Try Google Code page for the information regarding Skipfish. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sadiya
    sadiya
    I've searched in google bt didn't get any doc yaar........ anyways thank u..
    No no... See this...
    Documentation: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Quick Primer: lcamtuf's old blog
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • sadiya
    sadiya
    Hey, thanks buddy........ I've downloaded this before.. i thought its not enough, thats y i asked........... Thanks a lot
    Will try to get more info... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sadiya
    sadiya
    Thanks a lot...........๐Ÿ˜€
    You are welcome... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone.. I am just a newbie in this forum, looking forward to meeting people from here and make friends if possible ๐Ÿ˜€ _________________
What are you seeing here...๐Ÿ˜ก
Can anyone explain in detail what actually DLNA and what are its application? Does it need wi-fi to stream to PC using DLNA?
CEans, I stumbled upon uBuntu Forums apps in Chrome Web Store. Once you install the app, it appears in every new blank tab that you open and clicking on the...
hello friend's I am not a professional web designer but after having some read about html and css i decided to give a try to it.So i need some help...