Help Regarding New Pages On Facebook - The Timeline Look

If you own a page on Facebook, by now you probably know that just like individual profiles, now the pages are also getting a timeline look.
So, I decided to dedicate this thread to help the FB Page admins to help each other and get their queries solved.

Let us start by listing all the new features of these pages.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Watch this video to learn about customizing the look of your Page using new features like cover photo.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Watch this video to learn about how to control the content on your Page and its timeline.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding the timeline. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I don't like the timeline...
    When I posted on my page it was visible for some time but I don't know what happen its vanishes and not showing in time line.Although when I access through alert the post is there.
    I more incident is when I posted picture in my closed group album post notification is not showing .
    Due to side by side posts, Its also chaos that which post is recent unless we look at time.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ianoop
    I don't like the timeline...
    When I posted on my page it was visible for some time but I don't know what happen its vanishes and not showing in time line.Although when I access through alert the post is there.
    I more incident is when I posted picture in my closed group album post notification is not showing .
    Due to side by side posts, Its also chaos that which post is recent unless we look at time.
    Same here. The side-by-side posts create a mess. But as you can see from the video above, you can 'star' the posts so that they appear in full-wide format.

What you are seeing is the preview for the new Pages design by clicking on the green button at the top of the Page.
    We have to wait until all Pages automatically get upgraded on March 30, 2012.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's how some people make good use of what is available.

Check out what Spotify did to their facebook timeline page -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of them interested to watching games like cricket, hockey, football, kabbadi, etc . , they can also post here . . . And in that particular games who is...
Hi all, Recently I came across this question. 33/11=3 is true in which base? a)10 b)2 c)both d)none The answer given to this was both which is satisfactory when we...
hi all, i got 41 marks with a gate score of 460. my AIR is 5649. i am from ST- category. can i get a call from BHEL/IOCL?
Micromax - the company that redefined the dual SIM phone market in India by offering phones at affordable price range has unveiled a new logo. The new logo aims to...
Can i get the Nymble project's detailed report. I need to know the applications of this project and also the future enhancements. kindly let me know.