help regarding microcontroller projects

i have a great interest in developing microcontroller based projects but i m truly novice to electrical circuits.........
So i need help regarding-

1. about which components should i have (besides microntroller) lyk registers , capacitors and all....and wat type of tht is to be used......(in details)

2. the tools required for building electrical circuit boards and how to build them

3. the microcontroller development board and frm where i can buy these(not online).... r they available frm the same place where microcontrollers are sold?

pls provide me help regarding above prblms......!!!!!

and pls tell me about breadboards and pcb

Replies

• pratik20990
    pratik20990
    pls any1 help me........atleast refer me some books regarding this
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    1. about which components should i have (besides microntroller) lyk registers , capacitors and all....and wat type of tht is to be used......(in details)
    Welcome to CE!!!

Please do not use SMS language...

Your answers..
    As you are Student i suggest that you go with Through Hole Components as SMD component is difficult to solder.. THT Component which is also easily available at local market... and if you are talking about the value of resistor and capacitor then its totally dependent on your circuit and application..

2. the tools required for building electrical circuit boards and how to build them
    Well there are so many tools available for designing circuit... you can use EAGLE,Protel,Orcad for that even you can design the PCB with use of them..
    find some good tool here:--> #-Link-Snipped-#

3. the microcontroller development board and frm where i can buy these(not online).... r they available frm the same place where microcontrollers are sold?
    Well Microcontroller development board...which microcontroller development board you want to use? like ATMEL,NXP,MICROCHIP or any else??

pls provide me help regarding above prblms......!!!!!
    still any Problem?

and pls tell me about breadboards and pcb
    as i had said that you can design the layout of your PCB in EAGLE,Protel,Orcad... after designing them you can make PCB by your self...ie you have to draw it on PCB after that eaching and every process you have to follow otherwise you can do one more thing make gerber file form that and give it to PCB manufacutrer they will give you ready PCB from your gerber file..

For More information feel Free..but do not forgot to Introduce your self in Introduction area #-Link-Snipped-#
    and again do not use SMS languages more

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, This is santosh more, from mumbai seeking a urgent help from all those how are in aeronautical experties.following are my derivation for side on airbrone antenna which is...
Ultimate Truth Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock. To Err is human, to forgive is not a COMPANY policy. The road to success…….. is always...
I have one Suggestion for Increasing Members here. I think here we will have to share Adsense also like other site,which are becoming success by introducing Adsense sharing. What you...
Darn! I've been trying to download firefox 3.5 since last 2 hours. I've downloaded it about 7 times so far and every time I run the setup, I get "File...
There are 25 horses. Given that only five horses can run at a time in a race, how many races do you need to find top three horses? Also explain...