CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • kanna.sridharan

MemberAug 14, 2008

I'm learning VB as of now, but regarding your question, just check out this link is of any help to you, coz i cant understand:-

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • shiva kumar

MemberAug 16, 2008

hi , there is very thin line separating interfaces from abstract classes.....Abstract classes are very abstract in true sense..that means...those classes contain very basic features of the classes that extend from them.So in a way abstract classes are only intended only to get rid of the duplicated code......
    While Interfaces,so called 100 % abstract classes as the name suggests they represent other face of the classes which implement them.....the main aim behind the concept of interfaces is to make a class avail the feature of polymorphic usage of OO language.....
    there are many differences b/w an interface and a class...like there can b only final constant variables in an interface while an abstract class can have variables of any type..........
    Cancel
  • mata

MemberAug 17, 2008

Hi friends...........
    Thanks shiva. WILL U PLZ EXPLAIN IN DETAIL
    Cancel
  • babloo0311

MemberAug 18, 2008

kanna.sridharan
    I'm learning VB as of now, but regarding your question, just check out this link is of any help to you, coz i cant understand:-

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks u i think it will help me a lot
    Cancel
  • babloo0311

MemberAug 18, 2008

shiva kumar
    hi , there is very thin line separating interfaces from abstract classes.....Abstract classes are very abstract in true sense..that means...those classes contain very basic features of the classes that extend from them.So in a way abstract classes are only intended only to get rid of the duplicated code......
    While Interfaces,so called 100 % abstract classes as the name suggests they represent other face of the classes which implement them.....the main aim behind the concept of interfaces is to make a class avail the feature of polymorphic usage of OO language.....
    there are many differences b/w an interface and a class...like there can b only final constant variables in an interface while an abstract class can have variables of any type..........
    Thank u shiva that was really helpful in understanding
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register