Help regarding Bluetooth transmission

I am newbie in electronics and i don't know how to start.
I want to connect memory card to computer through Bluetooth, but i dont have a clue where to start from.
Please help.

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    you cannot connect a memory card to a computer via bluetooth. Memory card doesn't support bluetooth.

I think you want to connect your cellphone(containing memory card) to a computer in order to transfer data.
    If this is the case, see your manual that comes with the cellphone, it will have all the instructions that you need in order to use bluetooth
  • arpitddn
    arpitddn
    Proffy,

Thank you Sir for your reply. Is there a way, we can use pen drive for Data Transmission?

I am new to this , and what i was able to see is, usb pendrive and blutooth module, both has 4 pins.
    can't we use pendrive then?
  • Reya
    Reya
    What for Pendrive is used if not for data transmission?
  • arpitddn
    arpitddn
    I mean to say, through bluetooth
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    arpitddn
    I am newbie in electronics and i don't know how to start.
    I want to connect memory card to computer through Bluetooth, but i dont have a clue where to start from.
    Please help.
    You can Connect your Memory card with Microcontroller Then Read File system from Memory Card and after that You interface Bluetooth with same MCU and you can connect with PC after that. So It is possible.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

a circular tunnel is excavated at a distance of 18 ft .from a fault striking along the axis of the tunnel . and dipping 55 as shown in the accompanying...
Could someone please explain the utility of the IF modulator in the chaine described in the following schema, why do we need an intermediate frequency?
The idea is to create a service business application dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising. Abstract: An ad agency is independent from its clients and provides an outside point...
After noticing YepMe.com's advertisement on the TV, I decided to check out what the new site has to offer. I was bit surprised to see that YepMe's coming up with...
The project aims to create a computerized book rental system. Abstract Computerization at the bookstore is the use of computer, the maximum can assist in the administration of the rental...