CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Gopal Dinesh

MemberDec 23, 2008

I am graduate student in chemistry but want to change career to computer field. I am planning to learn languages such as C+, C++, perl and I am so good in learning computer technologies and pretty fast in that. Can anyone suggest me how to go ahead and what kind of jobs will I get once I know them?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • shalini_goel14

MemberDec 23, 2008

Ashutosh_shukla
    Can anyone suggest tutorials for learning Dev C++ features and also a site to get some programming problem statements
    Please check this #-Link-Snipped-# if can be of any help.

Gopal Dinesh
    I am graduate student in chemistry but want to change career to computer field. I am planning to learn languages such as C+, C++, perl and I am so good in learning computer technologies and pretty fast in that. Can anyone suggest me how to go ahead and what kind of jobs will I get once I know them?
    Better go for some computer course and learn programming skills.Learning computers is very different from learning programming languages like C, C++ etc.
    Cancel
  • syedaafaq

MemberDec 24, 2008

u can try the book 'Let us C' by Yeshwant Karnithkar........ a best book for learning the concepts in a simple manner.....
    Cancel
  • Aashish Joshi

MemberDec 24, 2008

yeah "let us c" is one of the best books out there for c
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 24, 2008

Did you all check out our Small Talk with Mr. Yashwant Kanetkar? We had interviewed him couple of months ago. 😀
    Cancel
  • Ashutosh_shukla

MemberDec 24, 2008

I have gone through the let us C up to file handling and rest i will go through shortly.I want to know if i could learn the things of vector.h and algorithm.h provided by C++ and their extensive features I am referring Balguruswamy for the templates part as of now.Please suggest a site for getting help on this.
    Cancel
  • zia.sepsis

MemberMar 2, 2009

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    these three books may help you to learn c and c++.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register