Help Please: Tutorials for learning Dev C++

Can anyone suggest tutorials for learning Dev C++ features and also a site to get some programming problem statements

Replies

• Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh
    I am graduate student in chemistry but want to change career to computer field. I am planning to learn languages such as C+, C++, perl and I am so good in learning computer technologies and pretty fast in that. Can anyone suggest me how to go ahead and what kind of jobs will I get once I know them?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Ashutosh_shukla
    Can anyone suggest tutorials for learning Dev C++ features and also a site to get some programming problem statements
    Please check this #-Link-Snipped-# if can be of any help.

Gopal Dinesh
    I am graduate student in chemistry but want to change career to computer field. I am planning to learn languages such as C+, C++, perl and I am so good in learning computer technologies and pretty fast in that. Can anyone suggest me how to go ahead and what kind of jobs will I get once I know them?
    Better go for some computer course and learn programming skills.Learning computers is very different from learning programming languages like C, C++ etc.
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    u can try the book 'Let us C' by Yeshwant Karnithkar........ a best book for learning the concepts in a simple manner.....
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    yeah "let us c" is one of the best books out there for c
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did you all check out our Small Talk with Mr. Yashwant Kanetkar? We had interviewed him couple of months ago. 😀
  • Ashutosh_shukla
    Ashutosh_shukla
    I have gone through the let us C up to file handling and rest i will go through shortly.I want to know if i could learn the things of vector.h and algorithm.h provided by C++ and their extensive features I am referring Balguruswamy for the templates part as of now.Please suggest a site for getting help on this.
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    these three books may help you to learn c and c++.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai all... I from B.E(2 YR) I want to do some mini project ...so please can any one help me for details.
guys i have a problem..i cannot use turboc compiler to compile a computer graphics program in my PC.Other C,C++ programs are run in C.But C Graphics programs are not running..i...
CEans, When engineering goes beyond the obvious and breaks the boundaries, we call it Crazy Engineering - the engineering that changes the world. Turns dreams into realities. Makes the impossible,...
Right, this is my first post.. 😒 I want to make a flashing LED for my car. At the moment i have a flashing LED wired to my central locking...
Hello, I m computer science's student.I want some project topics based on core java.Pleaze reply