Help php

hello friends

i studing php but could not know the application .any body tell how to use php in web programming.i want decide devlope the one project tell some project headings

Replies

• davidc2p
    davidc2p
    wow, this is a vaste question! could you be just a bit more specific?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I agree with David. sheltabrisk, it would help if you elaborate on what you want to do.

Is it that you only want to know about the applications of php?

-The Big K-
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    @sheltabrisk: Since you are starting up with php, you should know how to declare variables and math operations.
    you can then be in a position to design a web-page which has some php-code in it.
    Learn how to take input from the textfields and how to use submit button.
    The basic assignment is you can make a php calculator. If you are interested, you can also try your hands on sudoku solver, sudoku generation is a bit difficult as compared to solver.
    Later on learn some MySQL and then how to link web-page to MySQL database or for that matter any database.
    simpler assignment might be creating a registration/login form, this will teach you basically how to insert and retrive the data from database.
    Larger assignment would be.. Build a complete website using php-mysql!
    Let me know if you want some particular help.I shall try to help you out.
    -Thank you.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does Google have a full form? Or is it just a random word coined by the founders of Google Inc.? Let's find out in this interesting discussion.

Bsp

what is a BSP(board support pakage) is it simply a file containing info like drivers, documentation, header files, and libraries that a particular processor supports? please clarify
Hi All, Kindly excuse my prolong absence from the forum. Here comes our own quite old C/C++ Challenger, with another not very great but a bit mind twisting C/C++ puzzle....
CEans! The Crazy Engineers (yeh, that's us!) Rock! ๐Ÿ˜ Its a pleasure to announce that CE & a youth magazine based out of city of Pune (India), called "Poora Poona"...