CrazyEngineers
  • sheltabrisk
    sheltabrisk

MemberFeb 11, 2007

Help php

hello friends

i studing php but could not know the application .any body tell how to use php in web programming.i want decide devlope the one project tell some project headings
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • davidc2p

MemberFeb 16, 2007

wow, this is a vaste question! could you be just a bit more specific?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 16, 2007

I agree with David. sheltabrisk, it would help if you elaborate on what you want to do.

Is it that you only want to know about the applications of php?

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • simplycoder

MemberAug 19, 2011

@sheltabrisk: Since you are starting up with php, you should know how to declare variables and math operations.
    you can then be in a position to design a web-page which has some php-code in it.
    Learn how to take input from the textfields and how to use submit button.
    The basic assignment is you can make a php calculator. If you are interested, you can also try your hands on sudoku solver, sudoku generation is a bit difficult as compared to solver.
    Later on learn some MySQL and then how to link web-page to MySQL database or for that matter any database.
    simpler assignment might be creating a registration/login form, this will teach you basically how to insert and retrive the data from database.
    Larger assignment would be.. Build a complete website using php-mysql!
    Let me know if you want some particular help.I shall try to help you out.
    -Thank you.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register