[Help] Ordering CE T-Shirt

hmm.. i've ordered a T-Shirt from here and i got a message from payumoney for the the payment. When i enter my debit card details, it shows "Your Payment has failed".
Actually i'm using Bit-x Debit card. I don't have balance on my bank account, that's why i'm trying to buy with bit-x card. But payumoney doesn't accepts this card, is there any other way to buy by bit-x card? Currently i don't have any other option 😔 may be i can pay with bitcoin too if CE accepts it 😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - We aren't accepting bitcoins as of now. We hope that will change in near future; but paying with real money (if that's what we can call it) is the only option right now.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Choose any one:
    • Credit or Debit Card
    • Net Banking
    • Online Money Transfer Through NEFT
    • Deposit Money In Local Bank / ATM
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - We aren't accepting bitcoins as of now. We hope that will change in near future; but paying with real money (if that's what we can call it) is the only option right now.
    Yup! i got this.
    But payumoney doesn't accepts bit-x card. May be i can pay if CE send me some other company which accepts bit-x cards (i've contacted payumoney support team regarding this).
    Ankita Katdare
    Choose any one:
    • Credit or Debit Card
    • Net Banking
    • Online Money Transfer Through NEFT
    • Deposit Money In Local Bank / ATM
    Yes i've selected Credit/Debit card option, that's why i got this issue.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Payment Gateway setup typically requires documentation and is a tedious process. We'll check with PayUMoney if they can add bit-x support.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Unfortunately, Bit-x cards are under 'international' payments; informed PayUMoney. 😨
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Yup! My card was actually EUR card. I can order stuffs at amazon.in But, what's wrong with international card?
    And they had called me and asked me to "clear cookies and caches and try again" 😨 But i don't know what's the relation b/w clearing cookies/caches and card transfer.😭😐

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody explain the principal of partial discharge test conducted in transformers.
Born in a small township ‘Narora’ in Uttar Pradesh, Niteesh Kumar had a fascination towards programming languages ever since he first got introduced to computers as a part of his...
Hi to all the crazy engineers, myself Devendra Gaud but my friends call me Dev; I'm 3 sem student of computer science of Vedant college;
hello friends, I want to know how to do redundancy (switching between mtu's if one of the MTU fails ) at mtu level in scada..?? How to program the mtu...
please guide me.i am an electrical engineer, i had applied for IBPS RRB assistant i.e. clerk.and cleared the exam (CWE=common written exam). interviews will be held in month of nov....