Help on Support Vector Machines

Hi everyone, I'm kind of new so forgive my post if it's out of place or something.😁

I'm currently working on developing a vision-based vehicle identification system. I'm just starting out and have never dealt with anything this big before, and while starting out I read that in order to recognize a vehicle from an image or video feed you'll need to classifiers that will be used by your detector, so on and so forth (hope somebody understands what I'm talking about😕).

It said that support vector machines are suppose to be what you use to create these classifiers, and I need help understanding SVMs. If anyone can point me to the right direction where I can learn about SVMs or what I'm trying to do here, please help me out. 😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

icons on desktop of windows XP remains selected! is it some virus?
Is the Windows XP firewall good enough? Or use a third-party firewall like Quick heal,Norton, Zone Alarm etc.. What do CEan recommend ? and one more Question how to update...
Good day everyone, there are five pins in the DC Motor Driver:GND,Vcc,PWM CCW,CW and i have two motor drivers. I have problem on how to connect the pins of the...
hey the foll is the program i did for index sequential search.And i have used a function called getline but its giving a error that unable to call function getline.So...
during surfing i found about Programming Contest for Engineering and MCA Students Visit for more information Home Aspirations 2020