help on summer training

hi
i am a 2nd yr mech engg student and i am just clue less about how to go for
or approach for getting a summer training program by a reputed company
i am tired of searching net, blogs, news , this n that
either it is too irrelevent a thing to inform about or it is very difficult one
i would be very grateful if someone could give me a direction from here on .

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well,thats simple go to your professor or the one who arrabges campus interviews i your college m sure they have got some great references you can take their help!!!,but you should have idea wat ya wanted to do in project dont just depend completely on the company you are aiming to go for project
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    or if you know that there are some good company then give them a request letter with NOC from College then its depend on your relation with company.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEians, This is Ashutosh. After one year of job in IT field i have made up my mind to go for MBA. I need some online reference material to...
can dc generator do the work of alternator without commutator?
hi guys 😎.. i m a final yr student and i gt a deadline of 2 days to give my project topic & i m not getting any idea.. can...
hii guys..i other day i was watching a show on tv which was telling about doing your ms is sweden and norway and some other off beat countries...infact education in...
This is just great.I stumbled upon this website from search engine and i feel so exhilerated. Thanks for the great opportunity and hoping it will be an enriching experiece !