Help on B-Plan

Hello CEans,

I’m trying my hand at the B-Plan (business plan) for the first time for a tech fest. And I think I can do with all help I can get from you guys. So the following are the basic criteria that my plan should satisfy.

1. Plan should be scalable
2. social benefits must be derived from my plan
3. it should be helpful to protect the environment.

My idea is to construct buildings which consume energy like the zero energy buildings and behaves like a smart building in terms of security and sensibility. Ideas will start modifying my basic ideas.

But I want you guys to tell how far my idea will be feasible and is it the right kind of topic I can chose.

MY MOST IMPORTANT DOUBT:

And as have already mentioned this is the first time I am preparing a B-Plan. so is there any particular format for presenting these B-Plans.

thanks,
CP

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii......:smile: Can anyone help me in my mini project..- "A 4 bit microprocessor using VHDL programming" ??? I hve just completed a 3 weeks short term course in VLSI desin...
for a normal bike like splendor. how many volt's battery we required😔 ? is it 6 volt ? and for four wheelers......
sir what are an amplifier increased the sound quality and how
after the combustion of fuel the exhaust product comes out with a high speed if we placed a little turbine in the way of exhaust products ,will it able to...
in a automobile every electrical equipment needs a earthing then how it provides? is there any common wire which remains in touch with the ground or automobile body? but in...