Mahatma Khalifa
    final project proposal ideas....
    regards MAHATMA
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Try some Mechanical arms that can be of some use
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    It would be complicated but I would love to see something like the KUKA YouBot! Check it out youbot-store.com.
  • Mahatma Khalifa
    Mahatma Khalifa
    i'm thinking in terms of home security
  • Mahatma Khalifa
    Mahatma Khalifa
    Conquer n Dey I'm thinking of Mechatronic approach in home security
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    And what would that be?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    With out any clear statements it is hard friend. But tell your ideas here we can help you out

PS: Don't expect us to hand hold you in selecting your project
  • Mahatma Khalifa
    Mahatma Khalifa
    Conqueror its mainly on Smart home security system
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mahatma Khalifa
    Conqueror its mainly on Smart home security system
    It's OK that you want Smart Home Security but what kind of mechanical instruments you have planned to use in Security?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony's teaser video is out and you can watch it right here. Sony's inviting the press for the June 10 event and is expected to 'reveal' the actual gaming console....
Smartphones have a nasty habit of dying on us at the most inconvenient moment; we try to revive it with latest gadgets like battery packs and wireless chargers but we...
Warner Bros' lengthy cinematic trailer is more CG than game play, but that doesn't stop us gamers from going Whoa, Awesome! Two prominent voice actors in the gaming world, Roger...
when we join engineering we are not able to adjust semister wise system from year wise..so some time is needed to adjust with it..because of high pressure by the teachers...
With every device getting smarter day by day, it's time for the watch to go smart and Apple may now be really moving towards building a smartwatch, what people are...