help needed regarding projects

hello friends.. i'm posting descriptions of certain topics.. please guide me on a particular topic i'll be able to work on comfortably..
i'm doing my 5th semester.. so.. kindly help me on this...
thank you...

Name of the Project Save Her From Cancer

Objective/Vision Spread awareness about the various and most harmful cancers which can affect women:
• Breast Cancer
• Cervical Cancer
• Endometrial Cancer
• Fallopian Tube Cancer
• Ovarian Cancer
• Vaginal Cancer
• Vulvar Cancer

Awareness about these life taking diseases can lead to the enormous decrease in the number of victims. Early diagnosis and treatment can help cure the disease easily.

Technologies to be Used UML, Java, J2EE, XML, e-Forms, AJAX, Web 2.0, Web-services, SOA
Tools to be Used • ROSE/RSA / WebSphere Modeler
• Eclipse/ RAD / Lotus Forms Designer / Portlet Factory
• WebSphere Portal/ WAS/ WAS CE / WPS
• DB2 Express – ‘C’ or DB2 UDB
• Tivoli CDP/TSM / Tivoli Directory Server
• Linux will be the preferred OS.
........................................................................................................
topic 2 -

Name of the Project Farmers Buddy

Objective/Vision It is the agriculture portal which provides solutions to small farmers and agriculture students of India. Besides Salt & fertilizer analysis for particular region this portal also helps farmers to know about government loan and insurance schemes. It also helps them make decisions on mandi/market and best prices. NGOs are trying to spread messages to make agriculture more eco-friendly through this site.

Technologies to be Used UML, Java, J2EE, XML, e-Forms, AJAX, Web 2.0, Web-services, SOA

tools to be Used • ROSE/RSA / WebSphere Modeler
........................................................................................................
topic 3-

Name of the Project Smart City

Objective/Vision If you are desirous to give a web based platform to your city to be showcased for all it has in terms of unique business, places to see, things to do, use local transport for a new traveler – how would you structure this information and also try and make some money by charging people for atleast 4 services you may offer.

topic4-

Name of the Project Back To My Village
Objective/Vision BTMV is a charity group of professionals those want to voluntarily contribute in their village/town’s development. Issues like Primary education, people’s health, government policies awareness and availability of basic facilities/infrastructure are on main focus among others. Through the website group want to help their members collaborate, to plan, assess and implement different activities and learn with others experience/feedbacks/suggestions. Group also wants to encourage others to join their initiatives and recognize their contributions

Technologies to be Used UML, J2EE, XML, AJAX, Web 2.0, Web-services, SOA

Tools to be Used RAD/ROSE/RSA/Eclipse/WSAD/ WebSphere Portal
WAS/WAS CE
DB2 Express – ‘C’ or DB2 UDB
.......................................................................................................

topic5-

Name of the Project Stop Global Warming

Objective/Vision This is a social website for encouraging people to abstain from various pollution causatives. It works on the principles of health promotion and strengthening the society. It not only makes the users aware of the diseases caused but also how to prevent them. It encourage, conduct and participate in investigations and research relating to problems of water, land and air pollution and its prevention, control and abatement thereof.

.......................................................................................................
topic 6-

Name of the Project Work to Worker - Services to unorganized sector

Objective/Vision Objective of this system is to providing a work to worker. Solution focused on the workers of unorganized sector includes mason, carpenters, gardener, painter etc. Work to Worker is a Web-based solution through which worker (s) registered them selves for a specific skill. Using this system general public or organized sector user can select the worker(s) as per their need. At the time of worker selection he/she can view the skill, references given by those who have taken their service in the past, area (worker location) and availability of a particular worker(s). System sends SMS to a selected worker(s) regarding work and customer details. Worker(s) confirms either through phone or this system and either fixed up meeting or work start date. Organized sector user or general public can rate worker skill, charges, particularity about time, dedication, behavior, habits etc through this system.
Users can put their demands regarding particular skill workers along with project location, and project details.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see that most of (or all) your project ideas revolve around building websites. Unless you define the features of your website, I believe you can't decide the technologies that need to be used.

So the first step would be to decide the topic and then start listing the features, functionality you need to have in your website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am studying on ovens used to dry and cure gloves in glove manufacturing plant. The ovens are divided into direct fired and indirect fired type. Direct fire--infrared gas...
Hello , I need to use the right software to model/simulate a design of an air-atomizing (attemperator) unit in the outlet of a heat recovery pipe The basic design of...
I am planning to make Automatic sliding doors as my 3rd year project(like we use in malls) but can't get any info,circuits on net.Could you please tell me from where...
I am thinking to make a project on "online library manegment system". but i am not gettin how should i proceed. How should i start? pls give me some tips...
hii friends please tell me how can i implement chat in my web project..............